Boston, Atlanta, Chicago were the next American cities to host PGI Epanomi’s presentation and tasting events. Consumers, wine professionals and importers enjoyed the opportunity to taste and find out more about an uprising winemaking zone, Epanomi.
A brief mention of promotional activities follows:
· PGI Epanomi at Kappy's Fine Wine & Spirits, Boston. Presentation of our wines to the wine managers of the store, Harry Zarkades and James Marocco.
· Presentation of our wines at The Corkstop, Massachusets. Very happy to make a new friend and colleague, Mr. Fotios A. Stamos, Wine Director (www.thecorkstop.com).
· Lunch and wine tasting with Fotios Stamos, wine director of a new restaurant "KAVA, neo-taverna" (www.kavaneotaverna.com, 315 Shawmut Ave, Boston, MA 02118) at the aristocratic district of South End.
· Staff training at Kyma restairant (3085 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305).
· Wine tasting event at Kyma, Atlanta. Rated by Timeout Magazine as one of the top Greek Cuisine restaurants in the USA!
· Wine Spectator Grand Tour in Chicago! Tuesday, May 9th at Hotel Navy Pier, Chicago.
· Dinner at Oleana Restaurant and presentation of PGI Epanomi Wines to Mrs. Sarah Marshall, director of the Restaurant (www.oleanarestaurant.com, 134 Hampshire Street, Cambridge, MA, Station - Central Square) in Cambridge, Boston.